Our most minimal, pared-down boardshorts are made from a fast-drying, superlight 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex blend that features four-way stretch for unrestricted freedom of movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a light and durable 4.1-oz 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for mobility, comfort and fast dry time
- Streamlined fit maximizes fabric stretch and is engineered to minimize seams
- Traditional, multipiece waistband and fly replaced by a fused design that eliminates a fabric layer; the curved design follows the natural shape of the hips to keep boardshorts in place during movement
- Forward inseam design helps eliminate chafing
- Right seat pocket has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper with internal key loop and pull cord; the shorts can also pack into the pocket for travel ease
- Notched hem for ease of movement; outseam is 18"
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 130 g (4.6 oz)