Lightweight and ultra-stretchy, this neoprene-free spring suit is made of 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, with 100% recycled polyester lining and vertical zip entry; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 65°–75° F/18°–23° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with solution-dyed 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant; lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA™ glue
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Vertical center-front zip for easy entry
- Easy-access key loop
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 476 g (16.8 oz)